We continue to deliver fresh flowers, plants, and gifts using delivery precautions. Our delivery drivers may ring the doorbell and/or call the recipient to let them know a package has arrived for them if they are unable to delivery in person.
During this time of uncertainty surrounding the spread of the novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19, we wanted to let you know that the health and safety of our valued customers and staff is our top priority.
Our team is closely monitoring the situation locally and nationally and we want you to know that we are taking numerous precautionary steps recommended by the CDC, state, and local agencies. These measures include the additional and regular cleaning and sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces in our store such as counters, computers, work areas, and more. Additionally, we are providing masks for our staff, buying additional disinfectants and cleaning products, encouraging the routine use of hand soap and sanitizer, reminding our staff to closely monitor their health, and asking team members to stay home if they or someone in their household is sick. We have shared and posted official CDC flyers for our staff that include the best practices to stay healthy and protect those around us, signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and other relevant materials. Our team continues to develop new measures to protect our community.
For Our Customers
- We encourage customers to place orders online or by phone for the best selection and service
- We would appreciate it if customers wear a mask when in-store and try to maintain social distance when possible
- Due to supply chain disruption from COVID-19, occasional substitutions of flowers, vases, or colors may take place. However, great care will be taken to maintain the look and aesthetic of the chosen arrangement.
- We encourage customers to place orders early for the best selection and will always do our best to make your experience a great one
- Please note that some hospitals and other businesses may not accept deliveries at this time. Most deliveries can still be completed and we appreciate your understanding. Feel free to call us if you have any questions. If our team feels a certain location may be unsafe for our drivers to deliver, we will let you know immediately and try to make alternative arrangements.
- Our team continues to adhere to very rigid protocols by the CDC as well as federal, state, and local regulations. We have also implemented additional procedures for everyone’s safety such as providing masks all staff and much more. We encourage you to order online or call the store for the fastest service and best selection.
- We will happily deliver products with no person-to-person contact if you call and ask for us to leave the flowers at a door or other designated area. We may call or ring the doorbell to let your recipient know the flowers have arrived - For pick-up orders that are already paid for, you may call us in store upon arrival and we will bring the flowers to the front of the building or other designated area for pickup
- In home and other off-site holiday decorating can still be performed in most cases but we will use enhanced precautions for the safety of our staff and clients. Please call us for details and more information.
- We encourage you to follow the CDC’s recommended best practices for the safety of our community, which can be found here: www.cdc.gov
Our team may update this page with additional updates as the situation unfolds. Our highest priority is to keep our customers, team members, and communities healthy. Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to continuing to “deliver love” with beautiful fresh flowers and plants. If you have further questions, please call our store and we would be happy to help.
Very Sincerely, The Team at Martina's Flowers and Gifts